- The buyer, who has chosen the delivery service during the order, undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods.
- The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that the Buyer cannot accept the goods himself, and the goods are delivered to the specified address, the Buyer has no right to make claims to the Seller regarding the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
- The goods are delivered by the Seller or the Seller's authorized representative (courier).
- The ordered goods are delivered within 1-5 working days after the payment of the order.
4.1. If the order is sent on a working day before 2 p.m. and if the goods are in stock, the goods are delivered within 1-3 working days.
4.2. In some cases, the delivery of the goods may take longer, after informing the Buyer about this within 1 day from the order.
- In all cases, the Seller is released from responsibility for the violation of the terms of delivery of the goods, if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are delivered late due to the fault of the Buyer or due to circumstances beyond the Seller's control.
- The buyer must in all cases immediately inform the seller if the package is delivered in damaged or otherwise damaged packaging, if the package contains unordered goods or the wrong quantity of them, incomplete product set.
- In all cases, if the buyer notices any damage to the package during delivery, he must indicate the comments in the package delivery document provided by the courier or draw up a separate document regarding these violations. The Buyer must do this in the presence of the courier. If such actions are not taken, the Seller is exempted from liability against the Buyer for product damage related to packaging damage, which the Buyer did not note in the delivery document of the courier.
- If the goods are returned to the Seller due to the fault of the Buyer with an incorrectly specified or inaccurate address, or if the goods are returned to the seller without taking them from the post office within the maximum storage period, the Buyer must pay the costs of re-sending to the Seller, and if the goods were returned from the post office or courier - cover the Seller and the goods return costs. If the buyer refuses to accept the shipment again (that is, after demanding a refund for the goods), the money for the shipment is not returned to the buyer.
Shipping and delivery terms
Our goal is for the goods to reach you as soon as possible, so we try to prepare each order within 1 day after receiving the payment.
Products are usually delivered within 1-2 days, but sometimes it can take up to 5 days
You will be able to track the parcel after receiving the parcel number.
Our chosen partners: Omniva and LP express.
We will deliver the goods to the selected post machine for FREE after ordering goods for 59 euros or more. In other cases:
2.9 eur - delivery to a post machine
3.9 eur - delivery to your specified address via LP express
4.9 eur - delivery to your specified address via Omniva.
Delivery to other countries:
We also send goods to other countries. Email us for an order. by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The consignee is responsible for all applicable customs and other charges. Customers are also responsible for shipping charges for delivery to an incorrect address. Therefore, please be careful when entering delivery information.
The courier delivers packages from Monday to Friday during business hours. Please note that orders are not dispatched or delivered on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Orders placed Friday after 2pm - Sunday will be dispatched on Monday. When picking up the goods, check that the packaging is not damaged. If you received damaged goods, notify the courier (Omniva and LP express).